Corsair Community

Error wallpaper Engine Icue

jacksula

I have a problem with the wallpaper engine, I have in my cabinet 6 fan corsair LL 120, 3 fan RGB 120 and the lighting node pro and the H115pro and at the time of putting it alone the fan Rgb sp and the H115pro work, the led strips and the LL are black, I have to be restarting the program until it works well and when I turn off my PC and turn it on, the corsair effects are removed, could it be?

• 4 months later...
I have a problem with the wallpaper engine, I have in my cabinet 6 fan corsair LL 120, 3 fan RGB 120 and the lighting node pro and the H115pro and at the time of putting it alone the fan Rgb sp and the H115pro work, the led strips and the LL are black, I have to be restarting the program until it works well and when I turn off my PC and turn it on, the corsair effects are removed, could it be?

Hey jacksula, did you ever find a solution to this? I have 6 ll120s on a commander pro and 3 more on another pro, h150i, and 2 vengeance pros. All are lighting up with wallpaper engine integration expect 3 of the 6 ll120s on the 1st commander pro... which is weird. Any ideas?