Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro PC Questions/Issues

ItsTrixinity

Hi there everyone! I'm in need of some help and would really appreciate any replies!

First PC

So recently, my PC started having this issue where whenever I boot up my PC, I load in a game or launch Google Chrome, the screen would freeze and then requires a hard restart to remove the freeze. Then, the screen would show black screen after showing 'no signal' every time I try to start it up, without knowing how long/times it takes, it would boot up again and becomes usable. This occurs on first boot of the PC.

Second PC

I RMA'ed the original PC and now this new one that arrived has like mouse clicking noise coming out from the PC itself and then the screen flickers like crazy, depending on what I'm doing. It flickers 2-4 times in intervals when I launch my games and flickers randomly on normal use like searching using Google Chrome.

I'm not a PC expert myself and I don't really know what's happening. Can someone help me out over here? What's the issue here and how can I fix it? Is it because of the display port? Please do help me out! Thank you.

i'd suggest contacting Corsair Support and getting a ticket number too. The mods in this section are great and they'll need this if it needs returning (clicking noises are rarely good...)

Re the flickering - have you tried using the other DP/HDMI port? There have been issues for some historically...

Archived