The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Solid State Drives (SSD) > SSD Firmware Update

Notices

Old 06-26-2015, 08:43 PM

POST ID # = 786955
gama91 Reputation: 10
Default Force Ls 120GB problem

Hi every one , i recently bought a Corsair Ls Force 120 its my first sdd ^^ , since i installed the sdd with a windows re installation some times the system freezes and it crash with a blue screen :( so a i did a new re installation , the same .. , it is random some times i boot the pc after 1h crash , some times 48H after boot crash.. some times when it crash the system don't found the ssd and makes my bios freeze to after reboot its good , i have changed the mother board and cpu so it's not a mother board problem (i think) the firmware of the ssd is S9FM02.0 so i think its the last one , if anyone have a idea or can help me i appreciate :) thanks and sorry the bad English

Old 06-30-2015, 09:54 AM

POST ID # = 787384
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 104

It sounds like the SSD is faulty if it is sometimes not detected in the BIOS and that the same issue occurs on different hardware.

Contact your seller and ask if they can replace it for you.

Other things that you can try;
Updating your BIOS
Trying a different SATA data cable and port.

Old 07-01-2015, 02:43 PM

POST ID # = 787616
gama91 Reputation: 10

Thank you , i have already changed the sata cable , the port to because i changed the MotherBoard , my last bios update only ands the new intel Cpu generation and with the other mother board (am3+/970) it was the same , i think the ssd is really faulty , i run a benchmark and the write speed seems a lit low or it is normal :/ ? http://img.gforum.tv/img/220f9894549...ea58be61d2.jpg Is it possible downgrade the Firmware ?

Last edited by Technobeard; 07-01-2015 at 07:08 PM.

Old 07-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 787659
Technobeard Reputation: 65

I'd suggest creating a ticket: https://corsair.secure.force.com/

Sidenote: trim your screenshots next time! :)

Old 01-14-2016, 01:39 PM

POST ID # = 830985
andrexp Reputation: 10
Default Same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama91 View Post
Hi every one , i recently bought a Corsair Ls Force 120 its my first sdd ^^ , since i installed the sdd with a windows re installation some times the system freezes and it crash with a blue screen :( so a i did a new re installation , the same .. , it is random some times i boot the pc after 1h crash , some times 48H after boot crash.. some times when it crash the system don't found the ssd and makes my bios freeze to after reboot its good , i have changed the mother board and cpu so it's not a mother board problem (i think) the firmware of the ssd is S9FM02.0 so i think its the last one , if anyone have a idea or can help me i appreciate :) thanks and sorry the bad English

Hi gama91,

I have the same problem that you report above.

Could you solve your problem?How?

Thanks ,

André.

Old 01-21-2016, 05:38 AM

POST ID # = 832335
Toasted Toasted Reputation: 104

andrexp,

Create a support ticket and see whether technical support can help with your issue.
https://corsair.secure.force.com/

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: