Corsair Community

SP2500 Speaker System Control Pod

Erica647

Sounds like it needs to be replaced. Use the RMA link on the left and they'll sort it out. I'd assume since it's modular that the control pod can be replaced by itself.

Thanks for the response! I did as you suggest but noticed that this item is not listed in the part number field of the form. I ended up just having to select a random item to submit this but you might want to pass this along to the web folks.

Thanks for the response! I did as you suggest but noticed that this item is not listed in the part number field of the form. I ended up just having to select a random item to submit this but you might want to pass this along to the web folks.

We're working on it. Also, please post your case # here so that we can follow up please.

:( I am having the same problem w/ the tft screen on the remote.It is staying lit up white when I turn the speakers on. Randomly it'll go back to normal if i turn them off for a while and then back on. But the tft "white out" is happening more often now. :(

:( I am having the same problem w/ the tft screen on the remote.It is staying lit up white when I turn the speakers on. Randomly it'll go back to normal if i turn them off for a while and then back on. But the tft "white out" is happening more often now. :(

Mine never seems to go back to normal although I leave them off mainly only at night. I'll be sure to keep this thread updated as I move through the RMA process.

I have the same issue it's a shame because I really like the speakers. Not to mention this just started today and only after roughly a month (funny I ordered it on 02/04/11) of owning the speakers. Well RMA time I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having same issue. Wonder if it's a QC issue? Seems fairly common. Case# 2007148.

Still got 1 day to decide on whether or not I can send these back to retailer. I really can't stand 3 week turnarounds. Guess support's response (or lack of) in the next 12 hours will determine whether or not I go with something else.

• Corsair Employee
I'm having same issue. Wonder if it's a QC issue? Seems fairly common. Case# 2007148.

Still got 1 day to decide on whether or not I can send these back to retailer. I really can't stand 3 week turnarounds. Guess support's response (or lack of) in the next 12 hours will determine whether or not I go with something else.

Contact our customer service with the information provided above, they should be able to set up a replacement for just the pod, rather than the entire set of speakers.

Contact our customer service with the information provided above, they should be able to set up a replacement for just the pod, rather than the entire set of speakers.

E-mailed the RMASERVICE and got back response pretty quick. Supposed to take 24 hours to process. Thanks for help!

I am now having the same issue with my SP2500 control pod. I just submitted an RMA request about 15 minutes ago. I have about 10 days left before my Amazon return option closes.

How painless is Corsair's RMA service? Should I just return and get a new one from Amazon or should I just wait for Corsair to RMA me a new control pod? Do I have to send my old control pod in?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem again. I have a white screen on my second pod(just 1 month after receiving it with a RMA request).

You ask me to return the defaillant pod to you(carlos pascual), but I think I will NOT send a pod by month.

I've just to send another request. I don't want this SP2500 anymore. 400$... Disgusted...

Update the firmware and stop sending the same pod each time please >_<

Archived