Corsair Community

Blank Corsair Link on B350M Mortar Arctic

juu

I built a new pc a few weeks ago. I recently updated my drivers yesterday. Before that, Corsair Link was working fine and was able to properly configure my Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RGB. After the update, Corsair Link suddenly became like this:

link.thumb.jpg.72fb8a8e6dbe2e6ca7ec99fdc2caf1fb.jpg

MSI Gaming App also seem to override all the settings I made before the update. Even if I turn off the control over my ram, they are still stuck at the red LED which was initially set by the Gaming App.

• Corsair Employee
You're running into a known issue. We're actually working with MSI to allow our software suites to coexist and move control of our lighting devices between them. In the meantime, unfortunately you'll basically have to choose between running the MSI Mystic Light app and Corsair Link.

I usually leave it running the whole time. Before the update, Corsair Link doesn't even pop up on startup. It stays minimized on the icon tray but the lights are automatically working on my settings. After the update, I noticed it took a while before Corsair Link would boot, then it would open a window indicating it is running. That's when it started to display a blank window

No ... not the GUI app but the service. Go to your services control panel applet and look for "Corsair LINK 4" service. The description should be "Corsair Link 4 Device Monitoring Service". This is what actually monitors the devices and it then sends the information to the Link GUI. If that's not running, Link won't get any data ... and you'll have a blank screen.

Archived