Corsair Community

Keyboard Layouts

Quasar12

The information I have is that this are the inicial layouts that will be available at the initial release of the K90:

US English, German, International English, French, UK English, Nordic.

My question, since i'm in the market for a new keyboard, should I wait, and some where in a near future there's gone be a PT layout, or just move on for another brand ?

Thanks.

The layout will be standard and I am not sure if and when a different layout will be available.

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry but I have no information on releasing a PT layout on our KB, not saying that we will or will not; just there is no information at this time. So if you are not willing to wait then I do understand and apologize for the inconvenience.

I am sorry but I have no information on releasing a PT layout on our KB, not saying that we will or will not; just there is no information at this time. So if you are not willing to wait then I do understand and apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

I've already had a Illuminated KB with PT layout, but unfortunately it broke down in warranty, and they were out of stock. So I was refund.

It was a membrane KB.

I would love to go for a Illuminated Mech KB, and yours looks like a winner. Unfortunately its impossible to find a brand with this 3 characteristics (Illuminated Mech KB with PT layout). It's hard to believe that it’s one of the world most spoken language.

The brand that takes that layout will sell a lot in my country, since there are a lot of gamers looking for these characteristics in a KB. Some people give up and buy another layout, and then there’s the membrane alternative with one name (Roccat) that makes our layout.

If there where an assurance that later on, there would be a PT layout of these KB, I'll gladly wait. You see, a KB would be used for games, but also for typing, and for using that way, well, despite I almost don’t look for the KB when typing, I need to know where some of the keys are.

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree with Quasar12, I just couldn't buy an keyboard that does not support my language, it may work just as well for gaming, but I'm not a full time gamer...

I would love to buy a MX Cherry Red switches keyboard, but if it doesn't support my language I will have to buy another one...

• Corsair Employee
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and we will look at every segment of the market and where it makes sense products will be released to address these concerns. But that may take some time from production to ramp up to its full potential. Again thank you all for taking the time to let us know your thoughts.

Archived