Corsair Community

2x ML140 & Node Pro - Only slot 1 lights up

2stronk

I've bought 2 LL140 RGB fans with a lightning node pro, but only one of the fans light up. They both worked at the same time when I started it up shortly after installing the fans. They ran the demo rainbow pattern, but once I booted into windows one of the fans turned off and won't turn on again.

The only fan that will light up is the one that I put into the first slot on the LNP. How can I get both working? I've tried swapping them, but whichever I put into slot 2 simply wont work

Also I am currently in channel 2 on the LNP and I am still having the same issue. Furthermore, the firmware of the LNP will not update through iCUE. I have tried to push in the button on the device with a pin but the firmware folder will not open either, so I can't even update manually.

This is so weird because I know the fans aren't faulty since they both have lit up before and are also spinning. Its frustrating as hell because the first time I booted right after installing & wiring the fans they both lit up in that rainbow demo pattern, untill I booted into windows

Furthermore, the firmware of the LNP will not update through iCUE. I have tried to push in the button on the device with a pin but the firmware folder will not open either, so I can't even update manually.

Archived