Corsair Community

New K70 MX-Brown/Blue Switches Delayed?

chillin

So I've been really interested in Corsair's new K70 with MX-Brown/Blue switches and reports from interviews during computex and their press release

http://www.corsair.com/us/pressrelease/corsair-expands-pc-gaming-peripherals-lineup

suggest that this product would be due sometime in July.

So not to be anal about the time remaining, but here we are on the 31st of July and really more than anything I was wondering if any new information has been released concerning this product.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so i've been really interested in corsair's new k70 with mx-brown/blue switches and reports from interviews during computex and their press release

http://www.corsair.com/us/pressrelease/corsair-expands-pc-gaming-peripherals-lineup

suggest that this product would be due sometime in july.

So not to be anal about the time remaining, but here we are on the 31st of july and really more than anything i was wondering if any new information has been released concerning this product.

x2............

They have been released and are for sale they are just selling out as quick as they arrive. Just keep checking sorry.

Could you give us the URL? I've been checking very frequently and haven't seen a sign of them, do they at least have a page like the regular keyboards that mention if it is In-stock/Sold-out?

They have been released and are for sale they are just selling out as quick as they arrive. Just keep checking sorry.

Hey, we're not talking about red switches. We're more about brown and blue. Do you have the exact date, ram guy ? Somebody said the 5th, somebody said the end of August. It's various from one customer service guy to the other on corsair customer support

why am I still checking on this daily... :(

At 1300views~ I doubt you're the only one haha

I'm anticipating RAM GUY to give us a more um, appropriate answer? I feel like he was talking about Cherry MX-Red switches, because retailers dont seem to have MX-Brown/Blue switches even displayed yet so I'm not sure what he's on about.

Awesome, I hope no more delays. I have a few friends who have been waiting for the K70 with brown switches since they were announced. I am really looking forward to checking it out one they get one. It probably wont replace my K90 though, since I actually don't mind the red switches for typing and I mostly use my pc for gaming anyway.

I literally made this account for this specific thread.

Please corsair, at least allow us who have been anticipating this for months to have the option to pre-order soon. Then you will realize how much people want your k70 with the new switches, and there won't be a huge back order when release comes.

I haven't heard a peep from the corsair email notifications about it. But I'll tell you one thing, there are several of us out there wanting a k70 with brow/blue switches.

Another newcomer to the forums specifically in hopes of bleeding edge updates for the release of the k70 with blue switches. ive finally made the decision to upgrade from a rubber dome to mechanical and havnt found anything on the market that i like as much as the k70/k95 but i already have a gaming pad, im interested in a mechanical for typing... and im itching to get one, the wait is excruciating. if i even knew for certain it was 3-4 weeks out id b ok, but i afraid of waiting indefinitely while there are other "acceptable" blues on the market... please give us a date!!! :)

Archived