Corsair Community

Using AX1500i with Antminer

sfakinslaris8

The AX1500i 24 pin connector has all black wires. I know I have to jump the green and black wires to get the PSU to turn on. I am not sure which ones to jump. Can anybody provide help me with this. It would be nice if there was a plug which could plug in the PSU to perform this task.

• Administrators

See the sticky at the top of this sub-forum for a video with instructions. In the thread is a pic showing exactly which pins to jump.

FYI, there are little devices that you can use to do this as well. A quick google search found some online.

I did what the sticky said to do. I shorted pins 13 & 14 with a paper clip. My Antminer S7 nor and the AX1500i still does not power up. I remove the paper clip and press the test button on the AX1500i and I get a green light on the PSU and my Antminer S7 powers up. I also noticed that I can not plug in both half of the 24 pin connector. If I do, I get a red light on the PSU. I can get a green light on either half during test as long as both are not plug in at the same time.

• 1 year later...

Archived