Corsair Community

Discuss the new HX1050W and AX650W PSUs

Wired

Was wondering when the HX1000 replacement would come along, it's been a while in the market now. Looking forward to reviews. Is this unit also made by Channel Well? Just looks like it considering the modular connectors seem to be the same type and coloring.

The AX650 is also a nice addition, I know a few people have been wanting an AX in that wattage range.

Oh, and will there be an AX1000 some time in the future? Just seems logical as there is a gap between the 850 and 1200.

Anyone know when the AX650 will be released? I know Corsair said June but I am going to be getting the rest of my parts around the 22nd of June.

650W is perfect for the 6950 I am going to get. I my system would max out around 60% of the PSU so it'll be very efficient.

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone know when the AX650 will be released? I know Corsair said June but I am going to be getting the rest of my parts around the 22nd of June.

650W is perfect for the 6950 I am going to get. I my system would max out around 60% of the PSU so it'll be very efficient.

Bumping this.

Also, price of AX650?

Archived