Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro - shut down and won't boot again...

Baptiste

Ok so, I've just bought a brand new Corsair One Pro this friday, been working on it (developing a game) today from 7am to 11pm and it just shut down for no reason, no weird noise / high temp (at least that I know of, it's not like I check the temperature every 5 minutes).

Anyway, I've tried to reboot it, the red lights on the back switch on for like 1 second and it instantly turns off... after a 2 seconds pause, it tries to boot again... and shuts down again. Infinite loop.

I have disconnected the power cable (just in case) and waited for about 15 minutes. Who knows, it might get better after cooling down ?

Now when I turn it on, the red lights on the back switch on too but nothing is working at all (USB ports don't seem to work : mouse and keyboard have no lights - HDMI ones don't work too : the screens stay turned off).

So far : 2500€ for a computer that lasted 1 day.

And it's not like I've been pushing it very high temperature-wise, it was just a work day. What's wrong with this computer ?

Any idea where it might come from ? How could it be fixed ?

Should I contact my retailer or use the warranty from Corsair ?

I thought spending so much on something that "looked" professional would at least make me avoid issues like that for years... I guess it's the last time I'll buy a all-in-one setup instead of assembling it by myself.

Edit : I have submitted a ticket, thanks to someone from the chat at Corsair support.

I entered everything correctly, title/description/hardware/part#/serial#...

It just said "please enter a valid serial number" every time I tried (and retried like 10 times on different browsers). I double/triple/quadruple-checked the serial# and it wouldn't work :D

My part# is CS-9000007-EU and the serial is 12 digits long.

Edit2 : Ticket number is #599116

• Corsair Employee

Hi Baptiste,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue, let me look into your ticket and see if someone can assist you with your issue.

Can you try to the CLEAR CMOS button on the back of your unit unplugged. See if this resolves the issue.

Archived