Corsair Community

Default Profile in Advanced mode

I'm interested in the default ripple profile in the CUE 2 software, does anyone have the advanced version so i can build on it.

I'm not quite sure how to program from scratch so that every key press initiates a different rgb color ripple. I know how to create ripples but can't duplicate the default profile so if anyone has this in advanced mode i can import that would be great.

Thanks

I'm interested in the default ripple profile in the CUE 2 software, does anyone have the advanced version so i can build on it.

I'm not quite sure how to program from scratch so that every key press initiates a different rgb color ripple.

A profile folder can contain multiple profiles in advanced mode, and this combination of profiles can implement semi-random color change using a combination of timing and user inputs seeding a pseudorandom generator. The multiple profiles are used as the state machine.

My previous post was to let you know that although random colors is easily done in a single basic profile, there is currently no UI in CUE to allow for a single advanced profile to perform random colors.

I'm well aware of what you stated but that was not my question. I've played around with Advanced profiles but I have not been able to duplicate a specific Simple default profile.

I asked if anyone had this specific default profile in Advanced so I can build on it. Again pretty clear what I was asking. You stated the obvious which I'm already aware of.

I'm well aware of what you stated but that was not my question. I've played around with Advanced profiles but I have not been able to duplicate a specific Simple default profile.

I asked if anyone had this specific default profile in Advanced so I can build on it. Again pretty clear what I was asking. You stated the obvious which I'm already aware of.

I still may lack understanding--if you are aware that it is IMPOSSIBLE to have the random lights feature in a single (e.g. default) advanced profile, then why are you asking if anybody has this?? Nobody has the impossible, right? Or else it would be possible.... :confused:

Archived