Corsair Community

Timer on Color Switching

Is there any possible way of setting a 1 minute timer on a set of colors so after 1 minute the color of the keyboard switches to the next color? For example my keyboard is the color red, I want it to switch to the color green in 1 minute automatically. Im trying to do this because I want to sync my keyboard color switching with my Windows Slideshow wallpaper switching in 1 minute intervals.

Create a rainbow gradient making sure you have a color picker on each tick mark, and set the lighting time to 10 minutes which is equal to 600 seconds.

What if I only want about 5 colors instead of the entire rainbow? Is it possible to do that?

What if I only want about 5 colors instead of the entire rainbow? Is it possible to do that?

My apologies, actually use solids, i made a file for you.

Its 5 colors but unfortunately because CUE 2 is incapable of doing more than 99 second lighting time, you can't achieve it every minute. Seems like CUE 2 might a downgrade of CUE 1 afterall.

Krazyshift.cueprofile

My apologies, actually use solids, i made a file for you.

Its 5 colors but unfortunately because CUE 2 is incapable of doing more than 99 second lighting time, you can't achieve it every minute. Seems like CUE 2 might a downgrade of CUE 1 afterall.

[ATTACH]30090[/ATTACH]

I can't actually import the file.

Archived