Corsair Community

Dark Core DPI Reset to Default Issue

digitalchaos84

Everytime the mouse goes to sleep or loses connection the DPI reverts back to the very low default, and the only way to get it back is to actually move the DPI sliders, Ive tried making 2 profiles so maybe I could just switch profiles with 1 button to easily reset it but that doesnt work either, you have to actually click on all the sliders to get it back. Ive tried deleting all the profiles except the hardware profile with no luck. Ive searched the web and tried everything I can think of, im running the latest version of iCue (3.10.125) and the latest firmware.

Any help would be much appreciated, not being able to let the mouse sleep is very frustrating.

I managed to fix this issue, instead of removing the post ill just update it since i had little luck finding much about this on the web.

Open iCue and select a hardware profile and setup the mouse how you want it, then plug in the mouse to the USB cable, go into iCue and select the Dark Core tab, look underneath the Surface Calibration menu for 'Onboard Profiles' (this option is only available if you have a hardware profile selected). There you can delete the profiles stored on the mouse and save the one you want to be default. Pretty simple but not exactly straight forward.

Archived