Corsair Community

Any chance of a window-less 780T in the future?

dewbak75

I've been reading some reviews of the Graphite 780T, and while it's bigger than I'd certainly rather have too much room to work in than not enough. And thanks for dropping down to 2 optical drives, any more than that is just silly these days. :) Plus the cooling options look fantastic on this thing! But I think I'd love it even more if I could get a version of it without the windowed side panel. As a user on the [H]ardOCP forum said when talking about it, "I just refuse to have a window on my case. It's a PC not a f---ing fish tank." I'm not quite as steadfast about it as him, but I do greatly prefer my cases without the window. The 600T line(I still use an original un-windowed 600T and I still LOVE it, btw!) includes both windowed and solid-side models, any chance the 780T line will expand the same way?

Corsair is trying to please everybody with new cases and other stuff, but some times they can't please some individuals. That's why you can buy parts on their shop. like; if you like a full panel instead of a window, you can purchased a full panel at the shop.

Corsair is trying to please everybody with new cases and other stuff, but some times they can't please some individuals. That's why you can buy parts on their shop. like; if you like a full panel instead of a window, you can purchased a full panel at the shop.

Correct that is why I had to purchase a solid panel for my 650d.

At the time I required mine there were none without a window available.

:D::D::D::D:

Archived