The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Notices

Old 09-18-2017, 12:11 AM
ssskelton's PC Specs

POST ID # = 920410
ssskelton Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Keep me posted!
Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to test it out, but I did get a couple brief sessions in this weekend. There may have been one time when it happened, but other than that everything has appeared to be good. I specifically tried to get it to happen for about 5 minutes which would've definitely reproduced the problem before and nothing.

It's looking very promising, and I'll post again once I have more time to try it out this week.

Old 10-12-2017, 01:23 PM

POST ID # = 923082
MunificentGamer Reputation: 10

Has the issue been solved yet? Has a revised batch come out?

Old 10-13-2017, 08:28 AM
pawlakbest's PC Specs

POST ID # = 923134
pawlakbest Reputation: 10

The firmware doesn't fix issue entirely. It's better but still problem exist and it's very easy to reproduce by not just clicking left mouse button but clicking and holding down the button, instead of single click it goes click, click, click or it holds single click for a time, release it for 1 sec and hold again. It's frustrating when draging files or folders you can sometimes drop it in the wrong folder and look for it for a while :) It's my second mouse after 1st was RMA after just 1 week after purchase with the same problem. On this one problem appeard after a month. I'm waiting for 1.05 firmware and if this one doesn't help I'm RMA it again. Hope the new revision is also out :(

Old 10-15-2017, 03:37 PM

POST ID # = 923345
illusionest Reputation: 10

+1. Firmware patch helps a bit but doesn't entirely fix it. Still waiting for a new firmware to fix it completely as per pawlakbest's comment. I only had the click + hold + drag file/folder issue a few times, the double clicking is more of an issue for me. My mouse also had trouble being detected upon boot I think 2 or 3 times, easy fix though, just unplug and plug in again.

Awaiting the new batch of Glaive mice that completely fixes this double clicking issue - its a truly wonderful mouse, my favourite mouse by far in recent years. The shape and size is just amazing.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: