Corsair Community

H115i RGB Platinum Doesn't Fit MEG Z390 ACE

Ranis

I recently bought a new MSI MEG Z390 ACE motherboard and an H115I Platinum cooler for it, because this cooler is listed on the compatibility listings and pcpartpicker confirmed compatibility.

The mounting bracket doesn't align the motherboard. It's off 2-3 millimeters, but it's just enough to not be able to mount. Googling hasn't helped so I've turned here for assistance. Has anyone else had this issue?

I recently bought a new MSI MEG Z390 ACE motherboard and an H115I Platinum cooler for it, because this cooler is listed on the compatibility listings and pcpartpicker confirmed compatibility.

The mounting bracket doesn't align the motherboard. It's off 2-3 millimeters, but it's just enough to not be able to mount. Googling hasn't helped so I've turned here for assistance. Has anyone else had this issue?

Might want to make sure you have the holders on the bracket pushed all the way down. When you push them down they click into place. I realized that at first when I was trying to mount the bracket and it wasn't going in.

Archived