Corsair Community

CUE 1.11.85 Patch Notes

Corsair Henry

• Corsair Employee

Updated Release

Version 1.11.85

October 12th, 2015

Release Notes

CUE 1.11.85 is the latest release for our RGB line of peripherals and contains a multitude of changes and enhancements.

Fixes

• VOID USB headsets are now detected as a 7.1 Channel Surround Sound device in Windows. Users will be able to select 5.1 or 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Output in applications after the driver is updated through CUE.
  • Resolved an issue with VOID headsets and CUE related to CPU resource usage.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented solid lighting to be saved on all RGB Gaming Mice.
  • Rain as a preset lighting pattern now lights up the L.Alt key properly.
  • SABRE lighting zones will now properly come on after waking up from prolonged sleep.
  • Resolved miscellaneous bugs and fixes.

Important Note:

If you have updated your keyboard to FW 1.20 or newer, software older than 1.5.108 will no longer be compatible. Please ensure you always have the latest software available when updating the firmware to prevent incompatibility. Firmware updates are done through the software itself under Settings -> Device -> Update Firmware.

We advise that you completely exit out of CUE, prior to updating to the new version.

Keyboard Connectivity:[/u][/b]

• Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0
  • Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.

Why can I not update to this version? I am running 1.10 and I click update and says I am already running latest version. Not real pleased with the sound of the Void USB headset as of right now, seems like 7.1 doesn't work at all on these things. If this patch doesn't fix the sound to me they are getting returned. My 5 year old G35's sound much better in games right now

Why can I not update to this version? I am running 1.10 and I click update and says I am already running latest version. Not real pleased with the sound of the Void USB headset as of right now, seems like 7.1 doesn't work at all on these things. If this patch doesn't fix the sound to me they are getting returned. My 5 year old G35's sound much better in games right now

Tried downloading it from the website?

I am still unable to set windows to 7.1 with this update. If I right click on the void usb headset in sound properties there should be a speaker setup and there isnt. Anyone know whats going on with that? It is there when I do the G35 but not the void headset. Is there another way to set windows to 7.1? Void is set to main/default playback device.

I am still unable to set windows to 7.1 with this update. If I right click on the void usb headset in sound properties there should be a speaker setup and there isnt. Anyone know whats going on with that? It is there when I do the G35 but not the void headset. Is there another way to set windows to 7.1? Void is set to main/default playback device.

It's permanently set as a 7.1 device now I believe. If I look in my options menu for Heroes of the Storm which uses Windows settings for sound channel configuration, it is automatically set to 7.1.

Just putting this in there for user info - Advanced mouse settings have not been addressed with this update. This isn't ultra important to me, but it's annoying knowing that my RGB mouse could be another 100% customizable light show while I have to stick to the predefined settings in CUE.

Just putting this in there for user info - Advanced mouse settings have not been addressed with this update. This isn't ultra important to me, but it's annoying knowing that my RGB mouse could be another 100% customizable light show while I have to stick to the predefined settings in CUE.

that will not be addressed till CUE 2.0

that will not be addressed till CUE 2.0

Is that speculation based on evidence or verifiable information? I was hoping it would come back sooner rather than later. CUE 2.0 seems like it will be a while out based on my speculation, but I don't have access to the information you do.

Is that speculation based on evidence or verifiable information? I was hoping it would come back sooner rather than later. CUE 2.0 seems like it will be a while out based on my speculation, but I don't have access to the information you do.

Its based on what a little bird told me. And the little bird said not to say anything about the time line for CUE 2.0

Why in this version is perma disable the DPI led indicator for M65 RGB? or is just a bug? When I install the update the DPI Led turn off and has no more the configuration to enable or change the colors like older version.

Anyone knows if has a way to enable this or just a option to cancel any further updates?

thx in advance,

***IN TIME: I Uninstalled the older version, use ccleaner and installed the new one and works fine now.

Unable to install this update due to an error. Tried a couple times after re-downloading the update. Not a very descriptive reason.

im having the same issue, uninstalled and removed everything from reg, now i cant rollback nor install the new one :evil:

i have the msi log here http://pastebin.com/YYW0ykrd

all that stands out is MSI (s) (B4:4C) [03:08:50:329]: Product: Corsair Utility Engine -- The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2203. The arguments are: C:\Windows\Installer\3c7c8.ipi, -2147287035,

MSI (s) (B4:4C) [03:08:50:342]: Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Corsair Utility Engine. Product Version: 1.11.85. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Corsair. Installation success or error status: 1603.

Unable to install this update due to an error. Tried a couple times after re-downloading the update. Not a very descriptive reason.

I'm having a similar error it says installation cannot be completed because of an invalid character? I then tried to uninstall corsair CUE from programs and features but it just hangs and doesn't tell me whats going on? I'm just going to stick with 10.0 or whatever until I get a reply on how to fix. I'm a windows 10 user with an intel board my wife installed hers just fine on an AMD based rig. Why doesn't this CUE have an auto update everything else does in 2015. Please advise I would like to be able to install new update. I just thought about it but if I have to unplug my k70 rgb and it works that would be silly.

i have the msi log here http://pastebin.com/YYW0ykrd

all that stands out is MSI (s) (B4:4C) [03:08:50:329]: Product: Corsair Utility Engine -- The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2203. The arguments are: C:\Windows\Installer\3c7c8.ipi, -2147287035,

MSI (s) (B4:4C) [03:08:50:342]: Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Corsair Utility Engine. Product Version: 1.11.85. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Corsair. Installation success or error status: 1603.

Contact Corsair Support and show them the loga hopefully they can figure it out.

Archived