Corsair Community

To everyone having a problem with CUE drivers

alan1476

This windows update broke CUE for me. Everything worked perfectly fine before this Windows Update. Now Cue does not detect my K70 rapidfire or my Corsair RGB wireless headphones... Sometimes it will only detect my headphone but not the keyboard, and sometimes it will not even start properly and the software would freeze. All of this after Windows kb4032188 update.

what i don't understand is, the info on the update state that windows update should install this automatic, yet my system does not have it yet! but when i search for updates with win update it says all is up to date?! is my win10 update broken or what and or can i do some check to see if its broken or does the search for updates correct?!

with this update, my keyboard seems to work "for now" but i'll see down the line, it worked for a few days before when i tryed some suggested tricks from this forum and it still broke. lets see if this "win10 update" keeps the keyboard working!

what i don't understand is, the info on the update state that windows update should install this automatic, yet my system does not have it yet! but when i search for updates with win update it says all is up to date?! is my win10 update broken or what and or can i do some check to see if its broken or does the search for updates correct?!

with this update, my keyboard seems to work "for now" but i'll see down the line, it worked for a few days before when i tryed some suggested tricks from this forum and it still broke. lets see if this "win10 update" keeps the keyboard working!

I am telling everyone here, this update fixes CUE, read the notes on the KB page. I posted it in my first post. Its not Corsairs fault, install this update and your CUE will work fine. Uninstall and reinstall CUE after update.

Archived