Corsair Community

M65 Pro RGB Mouse will not work on PS4

Levi360

Hey there,

So, I had problems with the k70 Lux RGB Rapid Fire keyboard but was able to fix it by changing a switch on the keyboard to BIOS. It now works on my PS4 but I can not find out how to connect the M65 Pro RGB mouse. It will not work but Playstation recognizes that it is plugged in. If there is any way that I can get this to work, PLEASE post on the forum ASAP as it will be great help, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I posted about this same topic many weeks back and suggested a firmware update to Corsair mouses (Harpoon). Also stated that console gaming with M&K will grow in the future when more and more Fortnite style games pop up. Maybe support for others games will get an update when manufacturers understand that console gamers want to use K&M too.

Corsair said that they are aiming mostly for PC gamers, but I think it will not be the best way to approach this matter. Corsair will lose a lot of customers since many other brands offer console support. At least Logitech and Razer are compatible with PS4. I'd put my money there.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived