Corsair Community

Is it possible to set profiles to change randomly every few minutes? Thanks!

Stated as title above.. Is it possible for us to switch the lighting profile randomly every few minutes without having to manually click on the Cue to change the profile? Example after importing 50 profiles I want the keyboard to randomly pick up 1 profile every 2 minutes. Sorry for my English and thanks a lot! Appreciated.

Hi can I ask how to change the profile using cue 2 by 1 click on the key assigned? Sorry because I've just gotten this keyboard yesterday I'm very very new to this software.. Thanks and appreciated! For example I import 50 profiles and if I wanna switch to the next profile I just need to press fn + insert

Hi can I ask how to change the profile using cue 2 by 1 click on the key assigned? Sorry because I've just gotten this keyboard yesterday I'm very very new to this software.. Thanks and appreciated! For example I import 50 profiles and if I wanna switch to the next profile I just need to press fn + insert

Hey so there is a specific function called profile switching under macros tab, i recommend assigning it to Page up and Page down.

Hey so there is a specific function called profile switching under macros tab, i recommend assigning it to Page up and Page down.

Thanks for the tutorial and reply! Is it possible to make it like fn plus page up and page down? I'm going to import your profiles and do the profile switching.. :sunglasse

Archived