Corsair Community

How long does it take to get an answer from customer support on a cooling product?

CageyH

I contacted customer support through the internet portal twice, and have yet to receive a response. The first was over a week ago.

I have now opened a ticket on the support portal, and have my first response asking for information which was given in the ticket title.

I am less than impressed at the moment, and that is all I am going to say for now.

I contacted customer support through the internet portal twice, and have yet to receive a response. The first was over a week ago.

I have now opened a ticket on the support portal, and have my first response asking for information which was given in the ticket title.

I am less than impressed at the moment, and that is all I am going to say for now.

This is as far as I have ever gotten with them whenever I have had to ask for support. They always stop responding after their first response. Good luck.

I understand that you're frustrated but there isn't anything we can do here about it - although there are Corsair tech support folks that read and respond on the forums.

And what is your question/issue? Perhaps its something that we can help with here. Even though we don't work for Corsair support, there's are quite a few knowledgeable and experienced folks around here.

It is nothing that you can help with here.

I started this thread to see if this was “normal” or not.

I am looking at buying some new PC products, and with customer support as it is, my money will more than likely be spent on another brand.

Archived