Corsair Community

Keys are repeating requiring shutdown to stop

thatoneguy865

Anyone else having issues with keys that have been pressed repeating? The key is not stuck as it still freely moves up and down just when I press keys they get stuck repeating no matter what I do it requires a hard shut down of my PC. Its not any key in particular it seems to randomly happen on any key and has gotten progressively worse to the point I went back to an old board. I have updated firmware tried it both with and without CUE software installed. The issue has persisted through a completely new OS install when I added in an SSD. The problem does not exist now that I have gone back to my RAZER that is roughly 6 years old. I opened a ticket with corsair a week ago but have heard nothing back from them which seems to be common. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Also Ive only had this keyboard for about 3-4 months so it has had very light use.

Yeah Ive heard of doing that. The thing is the issue wasn't only experienced with a certain key which could most likely be something in the switch but any random key at any random time. For now Corsair Support sent me a new firmware file and I am currently testing it to see if the problem is fixed.

Archived