Corsair Community

M65 PRO RGB Sensitivity issue! any help?

Biglane

This could be because I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to gaming mice, as this is my first purchase, but..

I recently purchased the m65 PRO RGB gaming mouse and I'm loving it. I'm having a strange issue that I don't know how to fix. My mouse sensitivity changes depending on how fast I move my mouse over my mousepad, but not in the way you'd expect.. If I swipe slowly I can make my character do a full 360 degree spin in one wrist motion, but thats only if I swipe very slowly. If i whip my mouse ( like you typically do when gaming in high action FPS ) my character only turns about 45 degrees.. This is an issue, I need the sensitivity to remain constant, and i want my character to do a full 360 spin even when I whip my mouse fast.. Is there any way to fix this?

full disclosure ( in case this matters ) I'm on a mac, and as such I havent been able to install any drivers for the mouse because Corsair doesnt support Mac. That shouldn't be an issue though, its only for rgb color and what not.

2nd: I'm using a XIM4 and connecting my mouse to my ps4 to pilot my ps4.

This could be because I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to gaming mice, as this is my first purchase, but..

I recently purchased the m65 PRO RGB gaming mouse and I'm loving it. I'm having a strange issue that I don't know how to fix. My mouse sensitivity changes depending on how fast I move my mouse over my mousepad, but not in the way you'd expect.. If I swipe slowly I can make my character do a full 360 degree spin in one wrist motion, but thats only if I swipe very slowly. If i whip my mouse ( like you typically do when gaming in high action FPS ) my character only turns about 45 degrees.. This is an issue, I need the sensitivity to remain constant, and i want my character to do a full 360 spin even when I whip my mouse fast.. Is there any way to fix this?

full disclosure ( in case this matters ) I'm on a mac, and as such I havent been able to install any drivers for the mouse because Corsair doesnt support Mac. That shouldn't be an issue though, its only for rgb color and what not.

2nd: I'm using a XIM4 and connecting my mouse to my ps4 to pilot my ps4.

Sounds like mouse acceleration is on. Google how to disable that on a mac as I don't know macOS

Archived