Corsair Community

No Shipping Date for My One Elite Order

winkbaufield

I ordered a Corsair One Elite 1TB SSD system from the Corsair webstore this past Friday, the 15th. I need the system for work, and ideally by this Friday, the 22nd.

Before placing the order, I called both the standard Corsair support line and the 24/7 Corsair One support line, and, though I was given different purchase-to-delivery timeframes from each line, I was assured that the system would be delivered no longer than 7 days after ordering. Despite the inconsistency, this window was reasonable for my needs, so I ordered the system with faith that, at the latest, I’d have my system within a week.

It’s now Tuesday the 19th. Funds for the system have been withdrawn from my account, yet I’m without shipping/tracking information.

I spoke with customer service yesterday, and was told that it’s unclear whether enough stock exists to ship a system to me at present—they’re looking onto it.

I also called Corsair One support, who created a ticket for the case, at which time I was assured that a system had, 100%, been allocated for me, and was in transit from one warehouse to a different warehouse so it could then be shipped to me.

This morning I spoke again with customer service, ho informed me that he system was now our of stock.

I’m at a loss, and have been supplied contradictory information during every correspondence with support.

All I know is this: I successfully placed an order for the One Elite 1TB SSD system from the webstore—it was not listed as “Out of Stock”—Corsair has my payment, yet I’ve no shipping information and no can can provide me an estimate of when I might receive my system.

Ridiculously, this configuration appears to still be orderable from the webstore.

Can a support manager or supervisor please contact me and assist in facilitating the delivery of my system within the 7-day delivery window I was quoted?

My Ticket number is 741804.

• Corsair Employee
I ordered a Corsair One Elite 1TB SSD system from the Corsair webstore this past Friday, the 15th. I need the system for work, and ideally by this Friday, the 22nd.

Before placing the order, I called both the standard Corsair support line and the 24/7 Corsair One support line, and, though I was given different purchase-to-delivery timeframes from each line, I was assured that the system would be delivered no longer than 7 days after ordering. Despite the inconsistency, this window was reasonable for my needs, so I ordered the system with faith that, at the latest, I’d have my system within a week.

It’s now Tuesday the 19th. Funds for the system have been withdrawn from my account, yet I’m without shipping/tracking information.

I spoke with customer service yesterday, and was told that it’s unclear whether enough stock exists to ship a system to me at present—they’re looking onto it.

I also called Corsair One support, who created a ticket for the case, at which time I was assured that a system had, 100%, been allocated for me, and was in transit from one warehouse to a different warehouse so it could then be shipped to me.

This morning I spoke again with customer service, ho informed me that he system was now our of stock.

I’m at a loss, and have been supplied contradictory information during every correspondence with support.

All I know is this: I successfully placed an order for the One Elite 1TB SSD system from the webstore—it was not listed as “Out of Stock”—Corsair has my payment, yet I’ve no shipping information and no can can provide me an estimate of when I might receive my system.

Ridiculously, this configuration appears to still be orderable from the webstore.

Can a support manager or supervisor please contact me and assist in facilitating the delivery of my system within the 7-day delivery window I was quoted?

My Ticket number is 741804.

I will have somebody look into this for you.

Archived