Corsair Community

suggestions pls!

screambitch

hi recently i sold off my dt's and got my self a pair of these rams

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/timpal/myoc1378wr.jpg

however when i booted to windows on stock voltages the com restarted when i tried runnig 3dmark05.. i was shocked:eek: .. i did not expect that to happen cause no oc'ing had been done.. so i decided to up my ram vdimm to 2.70v.. and now its rock solid stable.. but unfortunately for some stange reason i can't seem to even post with a 2.00ghz oc on a 1:1 ratio.. could you guys give me suggestions?? some ppl have told me to change my psu.. honestly i think i could at least get a 2.00ghz oc right?? without having to change my psu.. :D:

They're warrantied up to, but not over, 2.9 volts, so feel free to go up a bit, try 2.8. Also, the correct timings are 3-3-3-8, so if you're trying to OC, loosen them a bit to 3-4-4-8.

Also, give people time to reply! It is 4:40 AM EST ya know :)

They're warrantied up to, but not over, 2.9 volts, so feel free to go up a bit, try 2.8. Also, the correct timings are 3-3-3-8, so if you're trying to OC, loosen them a bit to 3-4-4-8.

Also, give people time to reply! It is 4:40 AM EST ya know :)

sorry.. haha.. did u see the pic.. my rams are rated to run at cl2.5.. why should i run them at cl3?? aren't they supposed to run fine at cl2.5?? wad timings can i try with cl2.5??

Sure, they're warrantied up to, but not over, 2.90 volts.

when i used the 3-3-3-8 1T setting i got intermittent beeping when i pressed the power button.. i cant seem to OC at all now... with my Hynix DT-D43's i was able to get easy 2.00Ghz.. can sum1 please tell me wads wrong?? i changed my rams with the shop just now and still the same crap! :mad:

im so saddd.. i need a beer!

Archived