Corsair Community

H100i LED color problem

Accelerator

I have been using H100i for a few months and set the LED color to white. But today I noticed that the LED color turns white to yellow. It is strange that CorsairLink 2 software shows the LED color setting is still white. I try to change to another color and found that some color like blue(RGB:0,0,255) would cause the LED flash. I can't change the color back to white, after I set the LED color back to white, it always shows me yellow.

I have installed the latest version of CorsairLink 2(v2.3.4816) and the firmware version is 1.0.5.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Sorry for my poor English.

From my experience a few days after it turns yellow it turns red. I do not know if it is because two LEDs are burned out or because of the software.

There is a later firmware and software for the H100i but it did not fix this problem for me. I am not really worried about it because it does not affect the cpu cooling.

From my experience a few days after it turns yellow it turns red. I do not know if it is because two LEDs are burned out or because of the software.

There is a later firmware and software for the H100i but it did not fix this problem for me. I am not really worried about it because it does not affect the cpu cooling.

It does actually not affect the CPU cooling. But it is welcome if this problem can be fix by firmware update or software update.

hah i have the same problem since morning, after booting my pc, i was using white led at 25 temp, lightblue, darkblue, now it seems ****ed up, so is this due a broken LED or a sudden software error. I wasn't updating anything the last days, im using h100i win7 64 bit , corsair link 2.3.4816

ok looks like the blue led is broken, dammit

I have a similar error on my H100i. But i have only a blue led working, no red or yellow. When i access to link app, and go to Options>Devices and then click on Corsair H100i, i can read "avalible led channels 1", is that normal?

I use Windows 8.1 64, and works properly before, when i was using Win8 64

Archived