Corsair Community

Simple macros not working

I'm sure this is a common issue but I can't figure out why mouse macros dont seem to work. For example, I create a macro, ensure mouse movements is selected as part of what will be recorded. Hit the Record button, do a few circles with my mouse, stop the macro, delete the mouse clicks associated with stopping the macro and then assign the macro to a key. I hit the key and duck-all happens. Nada. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm sure this is a common issue but I can't figure out why mouse macros dont seem to work. For example, I create a macro, ensure mouse movements is selected as part of what will be recorded. Hit the Record button, do a few circles with my mouse, stop the macro, delete the mouse clicks associated with stopping the macro and then assign the macro to a key. I hit the key and duck-all happens. Nada. Am I doing something wrong?

Define mouse macros to mouse keys and keyboard macros to keyboard keys as some games block the unexpected definitions from the opposite device. Test your CUE macros using something like a Paint program. Note also that mouse motion in circles leaving it at the same place might not be apparent if you have no delays in your macro. Generally, you should add delays (e.g. 50ms).

Archived