Corsair Community

Corsair one pro gtx 1080 no display problem

chxno

Ticket #736762

My best friend bought this as a gift for me during Black Friday of 2017 and I just opened the box and started to use this unit two weeks ago. The first two weeks went fine and dandy until my monitor started to display HDMI/DISPLAY PORT SIGNAL NOT FOUND. I was reading some threads and saw that this is a common problem for some of the batches made around that time. Is there any quick fix that has been discovered lately? Please help I’m afraid I won’t be able to receive a replacement or soemthing because it was purchased a little while ago.

• Corsair Employee
Ticket #736762

My best friend bought this as a gift for me during Black Friday of 2017 and I just opened the box and started to use this unit two weeks ago. The first two weeks went fine and dandy until my monitor started to display HDMI/DISPLAY PORT SIGNAL NOT FOUND. I was reading some threads and saw that this is a common problem for some of the batches made around that time. Is there any quick fix that has been discovered lately? Please help I’m afraid I won’t be able to receive a replacement or soemthing because it was purchased a little while ago.

hey chxno, I will have somebody look into the ticket for you.

Archived