Corsair Community

Corsair M65 RGB, PC Reboot problem

JackNL499

Hello, when i restart my PC the mouse software doesn't apply my DPI settings and the lights don't light up.

Everything works fine when i replug the usb cable (same usb port works)

The software starts with windows, (7) so i don't know what the problem is. everything is updated i already checked it.

it just seems that the software or something doesn't detect the mouse when starting windows when i unplug the usb and put it back in, in the same usb port it works again with all the settings.

My DPI settings and Light does not come back after restart.

usb replug needed to fix it, Any ideas.. ?

EDIT;

Mouse now lighting up when starting my PC, when PC is started up so when i am on the desktop the lights go off again and my DPI settings are gone.

Same thing as before, 1 replug and the lights go on and the DPI settings come back.

• 9 months later...

I have the m65rgb since a few days. Everytime i restart my pc the light won´t light up, only when i unplug the device lights go on.

Other solution is to force an upgrade of the firmware to the mouse.

All other functions work fine, also the dpi switches, only no light comes up!

I try all the tips in this and some other forums, but nothing worked so far for me!

The keyboard works well on usb3 and light comes up quickly after restart.

Tried usb2 and 3, save the profile to tghe device, make another profile, delete all profiles.

Any solutions on this? I heard it has something to do with the cue software but this can´t be the problem.

Greetz Stealth

Archived