Corsair Community

Keep remapping keystroke

drag00n3333

Whenever I open my computer, my macros with keystrokes doesn't work, only the macros with text. So I just keep remapping it in order to work again.

I used ICue for my keyboard K95 Platinum. Can anyone help me to prevent this to keep happening and make it permanent when I open my computer? Thanks

• 3 months later...

I have a K95 keyboard too. I had that problem with keystroke macro after installing iCUE, but after restarting the computer, the keystroke macro worked.

My problem is opposite of Drag00n333. I'm having a problem with key assignments with TEXT actions. I program a G-key with text that has 'Enter' keystrokes in it. I need to have the text broken into separate lines. I save to library, and it works... UNTIL THE NEXT TIME I RESTART THE COMPUTER. After restart, the text is generated, but the 'Enter' keystrokes do not work. All the text is continuous. One line. No breaks.

I go to edit the text by deleting the spaces between the lines and inserting 'Enter' keystrokes. It works again until I restart or logoff.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I would appreciate any help offered.

Thanks.

I'm having a problem with key assignments with TEXT actions. I program a G-key with text that has 'Enter' keystrokes in it. After restart, the text is generated, but the 'Enter' keystrokes do not work. All the text is continuous.

That has been broken for a while now (and you did everything right or correctly). In the interim, you are better off using autohotkey alongside icue for your multi line text insertion.

it is as simple as

a::
Send multi line autohotkeytext {Enter}line 2{Enter}line 3
return

where depressing a would emit multi line autohotketext

line 2

line 3

That has been broken for a while now (and you did everything right or correctly). In the interim, you are better off using autohotkey alongside icue for your multi line text insertion.

it is as simple as

a::
Send multi line autohotkeytext {Enter}line 2{Enter}line 3
return

where depressing a would emit multi line autohotketext

line 2

line 3

Thank you for your help. I appreciate your feedback. It took me a minute to realize that Autohotkey is a separate app. I checked it out and if I need something to create text keystrokes, that would definitely be the way to go.

I didn't see your reply and I worked around the problem using macro function, but that was a real PITA. Thank you again!

• 2 weeks later...
Whenever I open my computer, my macros with keystrokes doesn't work, only the macros with text. So I just keep remapping it in order to work again.

I used ICue for my keyboard K95 Platinum. Can anyone help me to prevent this to keep happening and make it permanent when I open my computer? Thanks

For Macros, try inserting separate events for keypresses, rather than recording macros.

Archived