Corsair Community

I check here everyday to see if you made a new profile :)

This one is great, thank you!

One thing i would love to see someone do is a whole bunch of gradient non-animated profiles. Someone did one called 'Sunset' that i really enjoy.

It's probably easy to do i just don't have the time right now..

I love it. :):

I have taken the liberty to convert it to K95 Nordic, which is the keyboard I have.

Thanks for helping out man!

Great profile as always... but that music.... epic choice, I thought I knew it from somewhere :P

Super Mario 64 ftw!

You deliver as usual :-), once more.

What i really like about this profile is the fact that the ripples don't become a mess once you are typing, instead it still looks like water whereas corrosion for example makes the entire board light up green and kind of takes away how awesome that profile is while it's idling! this one i think becomes even cooler while typing i think and once idle it's just chilling there, - floating around.

Really nice.

yeah the song choice, - i always loved this soundtrack of Mario 64's Jolly Roger's Bay. must've been one of my favorite levels aswell.

You deliver as usual :-), once more.

What i really like about this profile is the fact that the ripples don't become a mess once you are typing, instead it still looks like water whereas corrosion for example makes the entire board light up green and kind of takes away how awesome that profile is while it's idling! this one i think becomes even cooler while typing i think and once idle it's just chilling there, - floating around.

Really nice.

yeah the song choice, - i always loved this soundtrack of Mario 64's Jolly Roger's Bay. must've been one of my favorite levels aswell.

Thanks for the feedback man!

Yea, I know what you mean too. Corrosive just lights up solidly and gets kind of irritating to type with. I added some black into the wave this time so that even if you're typing a lot there's still some colour difference in there.

I heard the cover on VideoGameDunkey's channel, he used it as a backing for one of his videos. I basically made the profile because I wanted to use the music! Hahaha!

Thanks for the feedback man!

Yea, I know what you mean too. Corrosive just lights up solidly and gets kind of irritating to type with. I added some black into the wave this time so that even if you're typing a lot there's still some colour difference in there.

I heard the cover on VideoGameDunkey's channel, he used it as a backing for one of his videos. I basically made the profile because I wanted to use the music! Hahaha!

Yeah i figured some feedback would be better than the usual "nice" haha :)

Corrosive is still an amazing profile, i've used that one as main profile since whenever you published it!

even though lately i've been using Plasma and now underwater aswell :p

Yeah i figured some feedback would be better than the usual "nice" haha :)

Corrosive is still an amazing profile, i've used that one as main profile since whenever you published it!

even though lately i've been using Plasma and now underwater aswell :p

Haha, thats awesome man! Means heaps to me to hear about people getting solid use out of what I've made! :greengrin

Thanks for helping out man!

Hi Switch

You're welcome. :):

And I'm the one thanking, you made the nice profile in the first place. ;):

I like this and your Thunderstorm 2 profiles the best, so they are definitely staying. :):

I might try your EMP profile also.

I'd like to try to trick a friend with it, to fool him into thinking that he destroyed my keyboard, lol. ;): :biggrin:

Keep them coming.

PS

I should thank Fuzznuts also. Without his converter tool, I could not have done anything this fast. ;):

Love these profiles, but they are the only ones that give me this message: "this will install the selected pics rules file into the content advisor"

Can someone please advise if adding this will create and ad choices like text highlighting annoyance? What exactly does this do and why is it needed?

I've installed other profiles that don't show this message so need to understand this better please.

Thanks!

Interesting. If I double click the files, it tries to install and I get the message. If I just import the file, then I don't get the message. Not sure, but running underwater now and it's great. Thanks!

I got that one also, by accident: The problem is that *.prf apparently is associated with some Internet Explorer extension, so when you doubleclick, IE tries to install it.

You need to import it through the software.

Love these profiles, but they are the only ones that give me this message: "this will install the selected pics rules file into the content advisor"

Can someone please advise if adding this will create and ad choices like text highlighting annoyance? What exactly does this do and why is it needed?

I've installed other profiles that don't show this message so need to understand this better please.

Thanks!

I've never even heard of that message before, sorry.. I can't help on this one :[pouts:

*Edit* Wow, this threads been busy.. didn't see the second page. Glad its been resolved!

Hey I have the K65 RGB and only get the colors when I hit the keys, What am I doing wrong to get the passive water flow that is continuously on?

There's a compatibility issue with with two, user Fuzznuts created a [thread=134330]Profile Conversion Tool[/thread] use that to change it to the K65 version.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for that k65 profile! I wanted to change the hue of it, so I went into CUE under the lighting tab and edited the colors in UWaterHL1, UWaterBG, UWaterHL3, and UWaterHL2. While the base key color is now the new color, all the animations are still blue. Is there something else I need to change to get the animations to change color?

Archived