Corsair Community

AMD Threadripper + H110

rasmus

Has anyone done it successfully?

According to the website only the RGB Pro series of 240/280/360mm rads can work with TR4, though you will need to purchase an additional adapter to mount it to the MB.

* Purchase bracket CW-8960054 on CORSAIR webstore for compatibility with AMD socket TR4

It is out of stock in the US, though the UK site looks like it has it in stock.

* Purchase bracket CW-8960054 on CORSAIR webstore for compatibility with AMD socket TR4

According to specification this bracket is for H100i PRO/H115i PRO/H150i PRO. My H110 is not specified but as I have seen posts about people running H110 on TR im willing to give a try.

According to specification this bracket is for H100i PRO/H115i PRO/H150i PRO. My H110 is not specified but as I have seen posts about people running H110 on TR im willing to give a try.

Hold fast, I don't think it will work with your build if you only have a H110. From what I read the Thread ripper comes with an asatek adapter for the older non-RGB Pro coolers. The newer H100I RGB Pros do require the additional bracket. As you have an older model you should be set with what comes with the your TR.

Archived