Corsair Community

Help please with the connection of the h100i v.2 and hd120 fans on the radiator

Sliv22000

I have x6 Corsair HD120 and Corsair Lighting node pro.

I’m planning to get the Commander Pro and to connect to Led #1 the RGB strips and to LED #2 the corsair Fan HD Hub (which to it will be connected the 6 HD fans). I’m also planning to connect to the USB 2.0 ports on the commander my AX860i and my H100i v.2 for controlling them through the link software.

The stock fans that came with the h100i v.2 I’m planning to replace with the HD120.

in any HD120 fan, there’s 2 cables coming out (4 pin pwm that i need to connect to the commander and another 4 pin led cable that i need to connect to the HD HUB)

The question is what do i need to do with the fans on the radiator? Where to connect those 4 pin pwm cables?

I know there is a USB 2.0 with the H100i v.2 that as i said, I’m going to connect to the Commander, but what with the other cables for the h100i? Where to connect those?

If I’ll connect the 4 pin pwm cables of the 2 fans on the radiator also to the commander, will there be any problems?

Hi buddy..

there are 2 fan connections on the h100i v2, so you would have 4 fans on commander pro and 2 on the h100i..

here is how you would set it up. except last 2 fans (for rpm) go to your h100i Fan headers.....may help you visualise it all :)

LFYVKSJ.jpg

Here is an image of how mine is set up.

sTp99JO.jpg

Hi buddy..

there are 2 fan connections on the h100i v2, so you would have 4 fans on commander pro and 2 on the h100i..

here is how you would set it up. except last 2 fans (for rpm) go to your h100i Fan headers.....may help you visualise it all :)

LFYVKSJ.jpg

Here is an image of how mine is set up.

sTp99JO.jpg

so just to make it clear,

i'll need to connect the two HD120 fans on the radiator to the h100i pump and then to connect the pump power cable to the CPU_FAN header on my motherboard?

will i have control over those two fans rpm through LINK?

you will also need to plug in the usb cable from the h100i also..

and then yes you will have control of the h100i fans in CLink :)

Thank you very much dude appreciate it!:):

Also, thanks for the photos above. Helped me figure out how does everything needs to be connect.

If I need more help on this, I'll know where to :winking:

Archived