Corsair Community

Freezes, Freezes, Freezes

Antex7

My K95 Platinum CH-9127014-BR keyboard has locking problems (freezing) 3 to 4 times a day. It's working fine, all of a sudden the LEDs lock, and the keyboard stops working. I searched the Corsair International support page for a procedure to reset the software. I performed the procedure that worked well for 2 times since the keyboard is locked again. After these 2 times the procedure started to fail too and sometimes I can reset only the next day. There is no pattern in the occurrences to diagnose the reason. The operating system is legitimate Windows 10 Pro and I've done it all. uninstalling the CUE, cleaning the system and wastes with IOBit and CCleaner, installing everything again, uninstalling the devices by Device Manager and nothing solves it. I think Corsair should review the firmware or something to find a definitive solution. The keyboard always works perfectly while not locking. Once locked, there are no parameters or prediction of when it will work again.

Already created a ticket.

HELP, HELP, HELP

Gigabyte GA-Z270X-UD5

Core I7 7700K

Samsung SSD 850 Pro 512Gb

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32Gb

GALAX GeForce GTX1070

Corsair AX760I

Corsair Glaive gaming mouse

Corsair Crystal Series 570X

• 3 weeks later...

:mad::mad::mad:I carried out the Corsair Support instruction, installing version 2.10.71 of the CUE. In the early days, the keyboard kept working well all day, until it shut down the computer. But the next day came the need to reset.

I realized that forcing the firmware update kept working without having to reset, all day long.

But now, it re-freezes every 30 minutes, after each reset.

After each freeze, I can only reset it after trying several times.

I regret getting rid of the Razer Blackwidow Chroma I had and never presented any problem.

Today I have to leave plugged in parallel an old PS2 keyboard to not be without keyboard.

I paid a very high price for this Corsair just to have a headache.

Corsair has an obligation to solve this problem. Just join the Corsair Support Forum to see the high problem rate with Corsair keyboards.

Archived