Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB ram and H370 Gigabyte motherboard

IronWulvt

Trying to get Corsair Link to see the Vengeance RGB ram I have installed on a H370 Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 3 wifi motherboard.

Has anyone had any luck with this combination?

I saw the FAQ about the SPD Write in bios needing to be enabled, but not seeing that as an option. Going to reach out to Gigabyte as well, maybe they can point me where the setting is.

I have it working with the H150i I have installed, the ICue software sees that and I can change the colors for that. I can change colors for the case fans via the RGB Fusion portion of the bios. The Ram is just the last part to figure out now.

Thanks for any help thats provided.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I still have this issue, although my motherboard is also Gigabyte but it's model is GA-Z270X-DESIGNARE. My brand new Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB is sometimes recognized by iCUE, sometimes not. Every once in a while it'll work correctly and I can change the colors on it, most times it just looks similar to this (picture taken from similar thread Newly bought vengeance pro rgb not working): image, with one of them completely off, and the other one mostly off with red at the top and bottom.

Some other forums said a solution was to "enable SM-Bus" in BIOS but my BIOS doesn't have that option anywhere. I've also tried uninstalling/reinstalling/updating/closing Corsair's (and others) software and firmware but none of that works. I've contacted Corsair support about it but they were unable to fix the issue and have since stopped responding to the ticket.

Did anyone have any luck solving the issue, or should I ask for an RMA?

I was using Gigabyte X470 MB with F3 BIOS version.

followed the steps from this wise man and my DIMMs are alive again.

1/ uninstall RBG fushion

2/ Update back old version Bios of main F3g , the newest is F3

3/ Go back to Icue update firmware ram. (will cant update firmware if use Bios F3)

4/ Reset computer and now u can enjoy change anything color of ram at Icue.

---- http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=977422#post977422

• Corsair Employee
I still have this issue, although my motherboard is also Gigabyte but it's model is GA-Z270X-DESIGNARE. My brand new Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB is sometimes recognized by iCUE, sometimes not. Every once in a while it'll work correctly and I can change the colors on it, most times it just looks similar to this (picture taken from similar thread Newly bought vengeance pro rgb not working): image, with one of them completely off, and the other one mostly off with red at the top and bottom.

Some other forums said a solution was to "enable SM-Bus" in BIOS but my BIOS doesn't have that option anywhere. I've also tried uninstalling/reinstalling/updating/closing Corsair's (and others) software and firmware but none of that works. I've contacted Corsair support about it but they were unable to fix the issue and have since stopped responding to the ticket.

Did anyone have any luck solving the issue, or should I ask for an RMA?

If you still haven't solved this please do submit a ticket at support.corsair.com

-Art

Archived