Corsair Community

twinks4000 and p4c800

neuj

hi ram guy :) i have a twinks1024 ddr4000 ram module and a p4c800 with a p4 3.0 ghz... On this motherboard and this proc, i cannot overclock it...my cpu is "locked". So i cannot overclock the fsb.I will make my ram running at 200 mhz "ddr400", fsb800 (thats it ?) . Well , in this case, what latency settings can i put ?? thx a lot for answering me :)

• Corsair Employee
Please load setup default and then under AI Overclocking set this to manual and you will be able to set the CPU Freq. But 2.8C and above do not over clock as well as say 2.4 or 2.6C CPU's. So I would try Cass 2.5-4-3-7 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.85 Volts as well and disable USB Legacy support then test with [url]www.memtest86.com[/url]

thank yu ram guy :) well, i managed to set the cpu external frequency to 240, with a 1:1 400 mhz 1.6 v for the proc and 2.85 for the ram then i can set 2.5,4,3,7 and 4 and all is running fine :) the comp is at 3.62 ghz, with a swiftech watercooling the proc is at 53 °c at full load... a little hot because the ati9800 is watercooled too... but everything works really fine :) i will wait summer to see whats happening :) thanks a lot for yur advices :) take care

Archived