Corsair Community

How to save settings in hardware for GLAIVE mouse?

bogdan_dum

Hi,

Just bought today a Corsair GLAIVE RGB Black mouse. It's working fine. I've always wanted a mouse with low height lift profile.

But... when I create a profile with specified settings and exit the CUE software or restart the PC... all the settings are lost. Also updated mouse firmware to latest version.

How can I save mouse settings inside it's hardware? I don't see any option.

The settings reset after PC restart. I must have the CUE software always opened in taskbar to retain the settings.

I would like a software update soon to see this clearly.

So a few things. There are the software profiles that run when CUE is running and hardware profiles (saved to device memory) that run without the software. You'll want to find the profile in your list that says "Glaive HW 1" or you can create a new profile and click on the button for Hardware Profile.

Once you're in a Hardware profile, there is now a tab on left column that allows you to "Save Profile to Device". Software profiles can not be saved to the device. Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks a lot !

I just saw now where the radio button "Hardware Profile" is. It was on the right screen.

Now I have one little problem.

How can I keep the DPI lights permanently off? In "Global settings" I have brightness at minimum. All lights off.

This setting is not saving in the mouse memory. I have to keep the CUE software opened in taskbar.

Is there a way?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...