Corsair Community

570x Mirror Black question

Trinescity

I am aware that the front supports 360mm radiators and the top support can support a 280mm radiator. What are the max thicknesses for the front and top radiators? Also, am I able to replace the black hex screws included with the anodized thumbscrews Corsair already sells?

Cheers!!

Really hoping we can get some in depth info on this case. No "press release", no mention on the front page of the website. Just randomly added it to the cases menu. The main page just leaves me with a million questions. Im not even sure some of the pics are of the actual product. And what i mean by that is, the info says there is a reset button (which IIRC, the 570x didn't have?) but i dont see it on the front I/O panel on the advertised pic.

Really hoping we can get some in depth info on this case. No "press release", no mention on the front page of the website. Just randomly added it to the cases menu. The main page just leaves me with a million questions. Im not even sure some of the pics are of the actual product. And what i mean by that is, the info says there is a reset button (which IIRC, the 570x didn't have?) but i dont see it on the front I/O panel on the advertised pic.

Yeah I agree, I thought this was a mistaken leak because there was no announcement or anything, just plopped into the crystal series. I decided to look through the crystal series again before stumbling upon this dream. I wonder if this has the PSU cover preinstalled.

Yeah I agree, I thought this was a mistaken leak because there was no announcement or anything, just plopped into the crystal series. I decided to look through the crystal series again before stumbling upon this dream. I wonder if this has the PSU cover preinstalled.

I see a screw in the area where the PSU shroud should be, so who knows. Need some INFO!

I see a screw in the area where the PSU shroud should be, so who knows. Need some INFO!

I guess we just have to wait until reviewers get their hands on it and an announcement is made. I can wait a good few months because I'm not getting the parts until about December of this year. I've been choosing parts since July/August of 2017 so it's a relief my patience paid off and I was greeted by this amazing looking case. To be honest, this is everything I wanted in the 570x and more.

• 4 weeks later...
I just rebuilt a system into the mirror black version. Mine did come with the psu shroud and the psu shroud side plate, even though Corsair told me it was not included. I changed out the hex screws for a set of anodized thumb screws for any other 570x case, they fit fine. There is no reset or hdd led on the IO panel. As far as radiator thickness, in the front there is plenty of room, but if you are going to liquid cool and add a reservoir there, use care and measure. On the top, if you are going to add a 280 radiator, you might hit your ram with some motherboards. I have a Kraken x52 240 mm and two LL fans up top, and it is snug near the ram, but still clearance. It’s a pretty case, and the mirror helps to hide any cable management woes on the back. If you are completing a show build, light up the inside plenty, as the tinted mirror makes things a bit dark, not bad, but a bit darker than regular tinted glass...like on the 460x. I went from a 460x to the 570x mirror black...I need the extra room to run a hardline custom loop. Anyway, the case is nice, and looks to provide the room I need.

• 2 weeks later...

The amount of visual information on this case is very limited. The pictures simply do not do it justice.The only video i could find that showed the case in detail was this one. I hope this helps somebody.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOl93i7fJUw]link[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the 570x black case, and a (Corsair) H115i pro liquid CPU cooler. The width of the cooler+ fans of the H115i combined are 2", and don't fit up against my ATX sized mainboard.

I'm going back to stock intel CPU fan & guess I'll toss the H115i.

Archived