Corsair Community

H110i GTX

Peweeb

Hi,

I've noticed if I have two games running at the same time, e.g. Clicker Heroes in the background while I am playing League of Legends, the water temperature in my H110i GTX get higher than 40 degree which makes the fans in my case spin really fast. This is loud and annoying.

Is it supposed to have such a high temperature just by running two games at once?

Thank you.

Well, if you double the load you should expect a heat increase as well. I won't ask why you are doing this, but take a look at your performance tab in the task manager or iCUE and see how much CPU% is committed. The most likely reason is the increased CPU load on top of the normal GPU load which also affects the internal temperature. If it is Summer where you are located, its not hard to get to 40C. Remember to use a custom curve on the GTX and set the last temperature point way out of reach -- something like 50C. Use the second to last point as your final control point and set 40C = XXX rpm or wherever you want it.

Well, if you double the load you should expect a heat increase as well. I won't ask why you are doing this, but take a look at your performance tab in the task manager or iCUE and see how much CPU% is committed. The most likely reason is the increased CPU load on top of the normal GPU load which also affects the internal temperature. If it is Summer where you are located, its not hard to get to 40C. Remember to use a custom curve on the GTX and set the last temperature point way out of reach -- something like 50C. Use the second to last point as your final control point and set 40C = XXX rpm or wherever you want it.

Good suggestion with the custom curve. I'll give it a try.

Thank you!