Corsair Community

Base specs vs Compatible products discrepancy

Casper Sleeping

The product page for the Graphite 760T case says it supports radiator sizes from 120mm to 360mm, then lists compatible Corsair Liquid Cooling products.

Is there a specific reason why coolers like the H115i or H150i are not listed as compatible since they fall within the supported size range? Common sense tells me that the case product page was created before the H115i/H150i were produced and simply never updated. However I'd hate to purchase one of those two cooling kits and discover they don't fit/work, or at least won't without needing further modifications to the case.

Can anyone confirm if either the H115i or the H150i is compatible with my Graphite 760T right out of the box and without needing further modifications to the case?

Common sense tells me that the case product page was created before the H115i/H150i were produced and simply never updated.

Correct. The 280mm H115i is straight plug and go. For the H150i or any 360mm radiator you are going to need to remove most of what is in the optical/5.25 drive bay. You may still be able to use the bottom slot for something. If you search specifically for the 760T and 360mm radiator, you should find some pictures. Most may be custom radiator parts and thicker, but it should give you some idea. The hoses will need to on the front end and make their way back from inside the 5.25 drive area.