Corsair Community

HX850i fans doesn't turn even set 100% speed

stevensong

When you set the notification, you have to click on the temp above to apply that notification. If you don't, nothing happens.

The moment you apply the notification, everything will turn red and the fan will go to 100%

thank you for your advise already try that nothing happen the fans wouldn't move or budge at all.

Hi Steven, I was informed that setting a custom fan curve in iCUE SHOULD override Zero RPM mode. Sorry about that. There was a bit of a misunderstanding when I inquired about it earlier. In any case, it does seem like you just need to RMA your unit. If we can be of any further help, please don't hesitate to ask/inquire.

Hi Kelvin, it being 9 days no respond from RMA dept. is that slow or take so long to pick up the ticket ?? :confused:#2000452251

thank you kelvin, finally someone pick my ticket but that corsair staff request me to try the paper clip test :eek: and seem need more info about the issue before can approved my RMA. But after i reply him some one from escalation team take over the ticket and approved the RMA but then another issue here they need to ship back to taiwan and the shipping expense bear by me as youre aware PSU + module cable + box all add up very heavy and bulky it will cost me alot just for the shipping charges . Do you guys have other option or solution over this like return to my home country Malaysia ?

thank you kelvin, finally someone pick my ticket but that corsair staff request me to try the paper clip test :eek: and seem need more info about the issue before can approved my RMA. But after i reply him some one from escalation team take over the ticket and approved the RMA but then another issue here they need to ship back to taiwan and the shipping expense bear by me as youre aware PSU + module cable + box all add up very heavy and bulky it will cost me alot just for the shipping charges . Do you guys have other option or solution over this like return to my home country Malaysia ?

This is something I don't get with companies now a days. Used to be Corsair, EVGA, Logitech and others would send you a label for that stuff. And yes I understand policies differ country to country but making people pay for shipping back for a failed product seems like a slap in the face when you have already had to deal with it happening in the first place. And yes I get costs can be big but there has to be a better way. Maybe something like getting a payment method with the intent to charge for shipping if the item was found not to be at fault once it is tested in house though this would introduce its own problems of validating this but its a hurdle not a roadblock.

Hope you get a solution that works for you.

• Corsair Employee

Let me talk to the CS rep that helped me out with this one, and I'll let you know what we can do. Sorry for the delays, Steven.