Corsair Community

Going back to Cue 1. How do I save my Cue 2 profiles?

Petro

So utterly disappointed with Cue 2, for reasons as described in other posts. I would like to go back to Cue 1. In the update from Cue 1 to Cue 2, Corsair deleted all my Cue 1 profiles.

- How do I make a backup of my CUE 2 profiles, so there is limited danger of them doing this in the future with updates?

- How do I make a backup of my Cue 2 profiles so that I can potentially reload it to another computer with reliable Razer hardware, to look at my macros and copy them?

I can't believe I have to refer to super users, rather than reliable feedback from Corsair itself for instructions. If it's purely from the goodness of your heart that you're updating this document, then thanks. If they're paying you with sponsorship or products, then I think this guide gives them an out of responsibility, for the sh-t they produce. The guide is incomplete, and you write "haven't been back in a while". Well, it's not your responsibility to update the document if you're not paid for it, but it certainly is Corsair's.

• Corsair Employee

If you wish to go back to CUE1, you're more than welcome to. You can backup your CUE2 profiles with the export function found among the profile settings. If you switch to different hardware, you'll have to recreate your profile lighting/macros from scratch.

Your feedback has been noted and we're working towards providing more comprehensive resources for users, we'll share them when ready.

Archived