Corsair Community

Mouse stuttering caused when CUE up

As the title says. It just started around a week ago. It seems to be random but it drops nearly all input I give the mouse. Close CUE and it works fine. I re installed CUE as well. I'd really like to use custom DPIs so...

Not sure what to do, maybe some of you folks can point me in the right direction. Might try re installing again.

Thanks for any help.

try this go to device manager (dev man in the start search bar hit enter if youre on vista/7) look for the mouse section uninstall all mice drivers.

(you can disable each one first to figure out which will disable the mouse immediately then use tab to select enable device again then delete that one last) I had 3 in mine.

So once all are uninstalled unplug your mouse and plug it back in and itll redownload/install the drivers.

We do this to rule out a corrupted driver and it takes about 15 seconds to do (for me anyways ymmv)

picture attached for reference

http://i.imgur.com/t9uEzOk.png

Wow thanks for the well written and thorough reply.

Unfortunately I'm an idiot and turned off auto-updating of drives. AKA I spent a bit trying to fix that without a mouse.

I also solved the problem; also due to my stupidity. Mouse lift height:low :brick:

I did have 4 mouse drivers. Deleted all and replugged, and it downloaded all 4 again. I deleted all except for the one that makes my mouse not work and left it. Not sure why it is doing that.

I think I've solved it with the lift height though, not sure when I did that. Probably shouldn't touch things I know nothing about heh?

Archived