Corsair Community

ETA on new drivers?

Elrobo

I think aside from people having issue with the different key types on the keyboards, the most common issue I see kicking around (and affecting myself) is the state of the software for remapping/controlling the hardware.

I know it is obviously an ongoing process to improve it, but I was wondering if there was any eta on when we might see even a minor point release? and what are the issues known/being looked at for the short term ahead.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, should those of us who bought retail be expecting some help soon, or should we consider returning product until things are sorted out? I don't want to be stuck with a half functioning mouse after my return period has run out and it's after christmas.

Mouse Hardware is great IMO.

Feels good playing games with it.

Software is non-functional as far as I'm concerned.... won't recognize a single bound action that isn't the standard mouse buttons. The Mouse binds them... they appear to be there... but start an application or play a game and nothing happens.

To be honest, it's kind of a black mark on the release of an otherwise good product with great potential. However, being the Holiday season... we probably won't see a fix until the new year.

Yes i agree!

I own both the K and M 90. they are awesome products but the software is broken. Both of the extra keyboard and mouse buttons don't work when they are assigned.

Perhaps a software update will be available after the Holidays. Maybe after January??? Oh well....we'll have to deal with normal keyboard and mouse functions for awhile.

Well, seeing as how many people bought these mouse/keyboards for their extra buttons (like the M90) and the extra buttons don't actually register in applications/games, one would think they'd make a fix as soon as possible to keep us from either returning the products or telling our friends/family not to buy them.

I'm giving Corsair a chance to fix the problem, but it's frustrating as can be when you buy a "gaming" mouse for the buttons and the buttons don't work in game!

got mine from newegg too, came today. looks like Corsair's entrance to the keyboard/mouse market has been a failure so far... the K60 annoys me and the M90 is basically worthless since the buttons won't hold keymaps. that and the sensor seems very inaccurate compared to another mouse using the same laser sensor (the G700) it would also be nice to change DPI in increments of 50

Archived