Corsair Community

M60 Mouse - Strange Mark

timtom33

Hi all,

Firstly, just got this mouse, and its great, love the look of it and its great to use. Really gives me the edge i need in BF3 for example. So would recommend to people. Going to be ordering a K60 when they finally come in stock where i am.

Can i just ask if anyone else has this mark seen in the picture below on their M60, mine came like this out the box, just wondering if this is meant to be there or if mine is scratched in this unusual place? Thanks.

Sorry the pic is a bit blurry, but you can just about make it out.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/709/corsairm60mousemarkw.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hmm, annoying on a £60 mouse.. I may just return it as why should i just i live with it... this is getting annoying though, every product i have bought made by Corsair has some kind of defect on it (my 650D, my PSU, my H100 being from the recalled batch, now this mouse). On a side note, the software also does not work. May re-think that K60 order as well while i'm at it... You really need to sort it out Corsair! Find a new manufacturer in China, preferably one that can assemble things and place them into a box without scratching the hell out of it!

My M90 doesn't have any mark there in front of the wheel. But I agree on the need for new software for this mouse, it feels nice to hold and use but it just plain doesn't do all the things it should...like actually bind things to my buttons. And I was somewhat disappointed in the packaging, looked like a cheap logitech, I completely missed it on the shelf. I expected a box, and at least a driver disk inside.

I like the way every Corsair product i buy has a stupid note inside saying "STOP. Do not return this to the store"... all that says to me is they know chances are there's going to be something wrong with it so lets put a note in every box asking you to not return. Thats the first thing i am going to do if i find something is wrong right out of the box one day one! I am pretty fed up now of EVERY product having something wrong with it.

my M90 should be here monday or tuesday, I hope it doesn't have any blemishes like this. and I hope the drivers aren't too bad... I like to keybind stuff to my mouse for MMO's. logitech has great software, it even lets you keybind the right and left scroll on your mouse wheel

I like the way every Corsair product i buy has a stupid note inside saying "STOP. Do not return this to the store"...
They're far from the only company who does that. It's there so that people contact support first before returning something because they're confused or not well versed about the product. Having said that, I can't say I like how most of those messages are worded either.

Archived