Corsair Community

Corsair Vengenace RGB Ram and Asrock B360 Motherboard

masonb

Hey guys,

From what I've read I will be unable to control the Corsair Vengenace RGB with Link or iCue without first enabling SPD Write. I've looked through the BIOS on my B360 Pro 4 motherboard and this option does not exist. The Ram shows up for monitoring but does not allow RGB config. I've tried the SIV editor as well with no luck.

I saw another post that indicated the iCue software is not up to date to support this motherboard.

Just trying to seek some clarficiation. Id really like to modify the RGB instead of having it flash red. If it's an iCue update I will wait but wondering if anyone from Corsair can provide an update as to when it will be tested / released. Or perhaps I just need to look at a new mobo?

Cheers

• Corsair Employee
I've updated to the latest version (v1.30) of the BIOS and I have no other RGB control software.

Seems like we'll have to replace the kit, please continue on the ticket itself. I'm the same person answering your ticket at the moment.

-Art

Really? When I first bought the RAM a couple of weeks ago I was having OS memory errors, crashes etc, at that point I was unable to set the RGB. I then took it back to where I bought it and got a new set that hasnt had any issues but im still unable to set the RGB.

I saw another post on here saying the B360 Pro 4 line of motherboards is new and not supported by the iCue / Corsair link software so I am more inclined to say its incompattible with the motherboard or pending an update of the iCue / Corsair Link software?

I'm more then happy to try replacement RAM but I don't want to waste your time or mine.

• Corsair Employee
Really? When I first bought the RAM a couple of weeks ago I was having OS memory errors, crashes etc, at that point I was unable to set the RGB. I then took it back to where I bought it and got a new set that hasnt had any issues but im still unable to set the RGB.

I saw another post on here saying the B360 Pro 4 line of motherboards is new and not supported by the iCue / Corsair link software so I am more inclined to say its incompattible with the motherboard or pending an update of the iCue / Corsair Link software?

I'm more then happy to try replacement RAM but I don't want to waste your time or mine.

We can wait until at least next version of iCue, you do have a lifetime warranty after all.

I'd be happy to but can you confirm if that is the issue? I did see another post where it was stated the Asrock B360 Pro 4 motherboard was unsupported, is that still the case?

When can we expect an update iCue version?

• Corsair Employee
I'd be happy to but can you confirm if that is the issue? I did see another post where it was stated the Asrock B360 Pro 4 motherboard was unsupported, is that still the case?

When can we expect an update iCue version?

I'll reach out and make sure, sorry for the delay.

-Art

• 9 months later...

Archived