Corsair Community

Halloween Animated Bat

Here is another Halloween themed profile. This is of a animated bat. I have two versions which you can see in the video.

I will attach both profiles but since they are duplicates of each other I had some issues with the colors of the wings keeping the most recent entry. Somehow they are overwriting the effects of each other even though I renamed the profile, effects and even recreated them.

[ame]

[/ame]

Orange bat:

Bat Profile Orange Wings.prf

Blue Bat:

Bat Profile Blue Wings.prf

If the colors don't work you can easily manually edit the three "wing groups" to a color of your choice.

I will attach both profiles but since they are duplicates of each other I had some issues with the colors of the wings keeping the most recent entry. Somehow they are overwriting the effects of each other even though I renamed the profile, effects and even recreated them.

That is because remaning thing in the CUE does not change their Id. If you recolored a lighting effect then they will still have the same Id and will over rider one another

Yeah, I suppose I could recreate one from scratch. It's odd that it behaves that way but it is what it is. I will try to correct it so they are two "completely" separate profiles after I install the brakes on my car tomorrow. I figured I would need to do that anyway unless anyone else has any other thoughts.

Archived