Corsair Community

Node pro for desk lighting

Damski2310

So I have the K65 and the Saber RGB, and together they do some cool stuff like flashing in game depending on a situation, like red when i die in Diablo 3, not something i set up but an nice feature. I also have LED's around my desk for lighting, normally set to static. I was looking at the node Pro, and thinking of jerry rigging it so that this run the LEDs for my desk so that i can customise them more for different situations. I see they already use a different bit of software to control them (via the Link 4.0) but will they sync to what CUE is telling my mouse and keyboard to do, with the same effects mentioned before? Also are you going to add in some light effects for Destiny 2 when this launches on PC?

No, the LINK software does not sync with CUE. You may be interested in this demo with CUE.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=168424

Keyboard effects are controlled by the SDK, the developer of the game will need to implement the SDK for keyboard effects to work like Diablo 3. There are third party applications which do keyboard effects for some games e.g. Aurora.

Note, the Node Pro can only support 5v LED strips if i recall correctly.

Archived