Corsair Community

Icue - commander pro differential temperature

shadow664

Hello,

I have a commander pro connected to 12 fans - push/ pull on 2 360 rads, with 4 temp sensors ( water, air intake, rad exhaust, case exhaust)

Is there a way I can set up a fan curve on the temp differential between 2 sensors( air intake and water temp)?

If so how?

Thanks

Not that I know off either. For what it's worth, I have been playing around with those same sensor values all week trying to make sense out of a new water set-up. Your deltas between those values are likely to be small making fan shifts a bit jumpy or over-reactive. I have used the radiator exhaust for a long time as the control curve. I am using water in/out at the moment and it shouldn't matter as long the as readings are predictable. I suppose the value in a air intake vs radiator exhaust/water out would be that it is climate proof, effectively giving you a delta over ambient water temp. However, for most people having to shift your curves seasonally isn't too much of a burden. I would stick with water temp or radiator exhaust if that panel is a few components down from the water sensor.

Archived